Tuesday 26 June 2012

Cluck, Cluck, the Hens are coming!!

So, during a rather uninspiring half an hour at work I found my mind drifting to anything other than the work I should have been getting on with and it suddenly dawned on me that in precisely 12 months I will either be about to go or will have already been on MY hen do! How scary is that!!! 

I must admit that this is the one element of the wedding that I am totally bricking it about! I am not one for L plates, veils, strippers or any other willy related products!! We've all seen them and yes while funny for the first 5 mins, those willy straws are just gross - ergh I feel quesy just writing about them...So anyway back to my point...This is one of the only elements (that and the stag do) that I do not have full control over and that in itself totally freaks me out. I am a MASSIVE control freak and as much as my lovely bridemaids are saying they will keep me informed on the big stuff, I know they are going to pull some little surprise out the bag (please don't girlies!!!).

So the reason for this short by sweet post is Girls, Lads, let me know your hen/stag do tales. I want the good, the bad, the drunk and all the in between. C'mon, its June and the weather is miserable...I need something to laugh at!

Oh...and now that we have sent out our Save the Date Cards - I can now show them to the entire blogosphere! That to come next time...

Thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings, and as usual feel free to share, comment etc

Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment